Noted Engr Ed, but instruction was given on site to follow as per shown layout to prevent exposure of pipes in certain areas without ceiling (living room and bedroom). I will verify again with MCC Site Engrs, relay your comments and see any alternative solution. For info(I will still double check this again), pipes are not allowed to be embedded in the concrete firewall and not partition walls/interior walls which is the case shown on the photo.
Pipes are not allowed to be embedded in concrete
ReplyDeleteNoted Engr Ed, but instruction was given on site to follow as per shown layout to prevent exposure of pipes in certain areas without ceiling (living room and bedroom). I will verify again with MCC Site Engrs, relay your comments and see any alternative solution. For info(I will still double check this again), pipes are not allowed to be embedded in the concrete firewall and not partition walls/interior walls which is the case shown on the photo.
ReplyDelete